- ·The Biennial news in major national ne
- ·Accepted Works List of Stage 1 Selecti
- ·The Biennial Calendar
- ·Notice: The deadline of e-mail submiss
- ·Notification about Submission
- ·Ad of Biennial Prospectus on China Art
- ·Preparatory Work Meeting For Biennial
Jury Result of Shenzhen Watercolour Biennial 2013-2014
Congratulations to all winners!
Shenzhen Watercolour Biennial received 2,825 entries from 54 countries. The Jury Committee selected 237 paintings (118 paintings from China, 119 paintings from other countries) for the show.24 of them won awards. 250 paintings, including 5 from guest artists, 8 from the jurors and scrutineers, are going to be shown from December 10th,2013 to January 10th,2014 in Shenzhen Art Museum. There is going to be travel show in museums of eight cities. They are Ningbo Art Museum in Zhejiang Province, Wenzhou Library in Zhejiang Province, Hei Longjiang Art Museum in Hei Longjiang Province, , Hubei Art Museum in Hubei Province, Chongqing Art Museum in Chongqing City, Shanxi Art Museum in Shanxi Province, Yinchuan Art Museum in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region and Asia Watercolour Art Museum in Hainan Province in 2014.
Jurors of Selection and Arward:
LU Hong,CAA, Chairman（China）
LIU Shouxiang, CAA（China）
John T. Salminen,NWS,AWS.DF(USA)
Thomas Plunkett,PRWS (U.K.)
Andy Wood,RI,RBA (U.K.)
Juror of Selection
ZHOU Tianya,CAA.NWS.(China). Curator of Biennial
Jury Mentioned Prizes:(Each juror selected 5 works as an award)
No Message !
- Tel:+86 755-2551 8662 / 2551 9802
- Fax:+86 755-2551 8662
- Address:Luohu Cultural Center,2009 Taibai Road,Shenzhen City,Guangdong Prov., 518019 China